CAAR’s values can be summarized in three words: produce, protect, proud. As the only national agri-retail association, we produce programs and services, protect members’ rights and interests and are a proud, active supporter of the agriculture industry. CAAR represents agri-retailers who actively support Canadian growers in the production of the highest quality food possible by protecting food quality, farm productivity, and the long term sustainability of our industry.
To enhance the business of Canadian agri-retail.
To be a partner of value and necessity for all Canadian agri-retailers.
CAAR produces a world class conference among other quality networking opportunities, continuing education programs, and communications to enhance the business of agri-retail.
- We produce networking events including the CAAR Conference and tools to assist agri-retailers to forge new and strengthen existing business relationships
- We produce continuing education programs for agri-retailers to maintain their status as a trusted resource for their customers.
- We produce communications to keep agri-retailers up-to-date with the latest industry news, trends, and regulations
We protect the rights and interests of our members as a recognized voice of Canadian agri-retailers.
- We protect our members by advocating as the only National unified voice speaking on behalf of the business of agri-retail.
- We help our members protect their employees, customers and the public through a continual emphasis on maintaining and exceeding safety and security standards.
- We protect the long-term environmental, economic and social sustainability of the agri-retail industry by supporting best management practices and transparency in business.
We are proud to be an active supporter of the agriculture industry and an integral part for agri-retailers.
- We are proud to stand behind the science of agriculture and support innovation that lead to positive impacts for the industry.
- We are proud to support programs that encourage education, discussion and a clear understanding about Canadian agriculture.
- We are proud to contribute to the achievements of the Canadian agriculture industry.